The end of the first semestere in 2018 and it is the right time for doing a first evaluation of our Training Plan. If we want to fund training, it is very important to do it in the right time.
This is the reason why we want to remind you the 5 changes introduced by FUNDAE regarding previous years.
- It is allowed one worker to attend more than 8 hours per day to training activities, up to 10 hours.
- Provided that the training is condensed in one day.
- Training actions will be considered distance learning:
- If the on-site part of the training action is equal or less than 20 per cent of the total duration.
- La formación presencial se organizará en grupos de 30 participantes como máximo. On-site training will be organized in groups of up to 30 participants.
- In training related with professional certifications, 25 will be the maximum allowed.
- Companies with less than 50 workers will be able to express their will to conserve the formative credit not used.
- From July 1st on, this information cannot be modified.
- Organizational entities must indicate if companies forming an organization must be described as a company network or not.
- If affirmative, they must indicate which Network they form and with which bonds. Affected companies can develop actions using its own tools or hiring services.
With these changes in mind, it is the right time to keep on training and developing our intern Talent.
What? Your training plan is not yet implemented? Luckily, in Psicotec we can help you to develop it, imparting it and even founding it. Do not hesitate and contact without comitment our expert Manuela Muñoz in formación@psicotec.es