The domain www.psicotec.com uses automatic collection procedures (Cookies) to gather personal information such as the type of browser or operating system, reference page, route, ISP domain (Internet Provider), etc. all this in order to improve the services provided. Cookies help us to adapt this website to your personal needs.
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize them. The set of “cookies” helps us to improve the quality of our website, thus allowing us to personalize to a certain extent the navigation of each user on our website. Cookies are currently essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
Keep in mind that cookies cannot damage your computer and that, in return, the fact that they are activated helps us to identify and resolve errors and improve the navigability of our site.
Types of cookies:
From the point of view of the ‘lifetime’ of the cookie (how long the cookie remains active on our computer) we can differentiate the cookies between:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience by improving the content and making it easier to use.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use them to facilitate the user experience by remembering their browsing habits or, where appropriate, to facilitate purchase and / or registration services.
From the point of view of the purpose of each cookie, we can differentiate between:
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services.
Technical cookies, provided that they correspond to any of the following profiles, will be exempted from complying with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI * (that is, obtaining consent for their installation and use through the existence of a warning banner, Cookies policy):
- “User input” cookies
- User authentication or identification cookies (session only)
- User security cookies
- Media player session cookies
- Session cookies to balance load
- User interface customization cookies
- Add-on cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content
* according to the EU Working Group of Experts, in Article 29 of its Opinion 4/2012
- Preference or customization cookies: they are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to show when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc.
If the user himself chooses these characteristics (for example, if he selects the language of a website by clicking on the icon of the flag of the corresponding country), cookies will be exempt from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LSSI because they are considered a service expressly requested by the user, and this as long as the cookies exclusively obey the selected purpose.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: they are those that allow the person responsible for these to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use data made by users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on this.
Lastly, from the point of view of the entity that manages the cookies, we can differentiate between:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
PSICOTEC, S.A. saves all the information collected through Cookies in a non-personalized format (IP address). This type of information obtained through Cookies will not be disclosed outside of PSICOTEC, S.A. Except in those cases indicated in the section ‘List and description of cookies’, nor used for unsolicited communications.
Adequate privacy – Cookie management:
The user can configure the permissions on the cookies used on our website at any time by accessing the cookie configuration panel.
Click here to access the cookie configuration panel at www.psicotec.com
If the user so wishes, the registration of cookies may be subject to their acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used. The user can revoke their acceptance at any time through the content and privacy configuration options available in each browser. However, if the user does not allow the installation of cookies in their browser, they may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
For more information on the appropriate configuration of cookies and the activation, restriction and / or disabling options, you should go to the help section of your browser to learn more:
Many browsers allow you to browse in private. This will assure that all the cookies will be always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser it may be named diferrently. Above you will find a list of the most common browser and their different names.
- Internet Explorer 8 and following versions; InPrivate
- Safari 2 and following versions; Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and following versinos; Private Browsing
- FireFox 3.5 y superior; Navegación Privada
- Google Chrome 10 and following versions; Incognito
Cookies relation and description:
On the table below, you will be shown in a schematic way all the cookies mentioned herein and used in PSICOTEC, S.A. site:
|Cookie Name||Property||Duration)||Use of the Cookie|
|IDE||Third-party (doubleclick.net)||Persistent, 1 year||Advertising cookies are used to improve advertising. They are often used to target advertising based on content that is relevant to a user, improve campaign performance reports, and avoid displaying ads that the user has already seen.|
|_ga||Third-party (Google)||Persistent, 2 años||Analytical cookies (Google Analytics): Uses an anonymous identifier to distinguish anonymous users and perform analysis on user interactions in the application in order to optimize the services offered|
|_gid||Third-party (Google)||1 day||Technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the identifier of the session|
|psicotec-_zldp||.psicotec.com||Persistent, 2 years||OpenID Login Options Permanence|
|psicotec-_zldt||.psicotec.com||1 day||Allows you to distinguish users from each other|
|isiframeenabled||www.psicotec.com||1 day||Managing the load of some static containers for better client UI performance|
|LS_CSRF_TOKEN||salesiq.zoho.com||At ending navigation||Identify users and visits to optimize chatbox functionality.|
- If you want to know more about Google Analytics’ cookies, you can visit: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=es . You can turn off Google Analytics’ cookies in the following link:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
- For more information about cookies and your rights as user, you can check the “Guía sobre el uso de cookies elaborada por la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos” (in Spanish): https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/canaldocumentacion/publicaciones/common/Guias/Guia_Cookies.pdf